Information and Restrictions
- Copyrights and Trademarks on this website are owned by UCAM Incorporated (hereafter referred to as UCAM) unless otherwise noted. Trademarks, registered or unregistered, not owned by UCAM belong to their respective owners, corporations, governing body, or Government agency -any reference to these entities does not necessarily imply endorsement or recommendation by UCAM or its staff.
- The content of this website is to be used for Informational and Contact purposes only; this content may not be used for Commercial, Marketing, or Promotional purposes without the expressed knowledge and consent of UCAM's President.
- You may not modify, delete, or add to the contents of this website.
- You may link to this website via hypertext, provided that the link is text-based and provided the link does not, in any way, portray UCAM or any of its services in a false, misleading, or defamatory manner. You may not use the UCAM logo to link to this website without the expressed knowledge and written consent of UCAM's president.
- Some Links contained on this website may direct your browser to external websites which are neither controlled nor monitored by UCAM. UCAM assumes no responsibility or liability for the contents of these third party websites nor for the products, services, or actions of their respective owners or representative bodies.
- Copyright © 2010-2018 UCAM, Inc. All rights reserved.